As we age our skin loses its ability to synthesize new elastin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid, causing it to lose its original firmness and produce fine lines and wrinkles. Scientific studies have shown that platelet rich plasma (PRP, a naturally occurring substance in blood) can be critical in triggering and accelerating the skin’s regenerative mechanisms. By administering platelet rich plasma treatments, our clients benefit from:
- A reduction in wrinkles (facial areas such as forehead, nose, mouth, chin, and the neck & hands)
- Improved skin tone, texture & elasticity
- Relief from coarse pores, pigmentation, & erythema
- Reduced facial swelling & folds (eye bags, nasolabial fold, etc.)
- Firmer, smoother, softer, and younger looking skin
Besides hydrating and repairing the skin, platelet rich plasma can be an effective treatments for the restoration of thinning or lost hair by boosting the growth of hair follicle stem cells and revitalizing the hair root foundation. Your platelet rich plasma contains a wealth of rich nutrients and growth factors that are vital to producing new tissue and stem cell migration which ultimately activates, rejuvenates, and regenerates cells throughout the body via its natural biology. For enhanced results, platelet rich plasma can be combined with such other injectable procedures as microneedling. Restore your natural beauty with platelet rich plasma injectable procedures from MDX3 Medical Aesthetic Clinic! Contact one of our experienced physicians to learn more and arrange for a consultation.